Porter's Five Forces Model PPT Template
What is porter’s five forces? okay, simply put together Porter’s five forces concept is simple to understand but with a powerful impact tool that helps you to understand the competition around your business environment, and how to identify your potential strategy with profitability in mind.
Why use Porter’s five forces!, The answer is, when you understand the opportunities and the forces in your business environment or industry it affects your profitability in a positive way, you’ll be able to set your strategy according to the situations ahead of you. For example, you can use a strong position for your sake or improve a weak one, and making sure to avoid wrong moves in the upcoming future.
So before getting into using our Premast porter’s five forces model ppt template here is what are the component of porter five forces:
- Competition: Who are your competitor? how many are they? what is their strengths and weakness and etc.
- Suppliers: How many are they? how potentially they can increase their prices? what kind of supplies you need and how it affects your service or product.
- Buyers: how many buyers are there and how big their orders are? how they will affect your price and etc.
- The Substitution: This is about how easily your customers can switch from using your product or service to another convincing solution.
- New Entry: This one is about where are you, what is your position and where you will be if any new entries came along and decided to have a share in the market.
And now to use this unique and modern porter’s five forces model ppt template from Premast. Our template is fully customized and can be edited to fit your needs and brand guidelines. You can change both fonts and the color theme. Edit the icons and change them around. Download Michael porter 5 forces model PowerPoint template now.